BERG TIMES INTRODUCTION
Berg Times is a Drakensberg e-newsletter or a Drakensberg Newsletter. Furthermore, developed to improve the knowledge of the tourism trade or tour operators, professional conference organisers, and incentive organisers.
Secondly, useful reading for the individual tourist who is interested in visiting the Drakensberg. So download the following editions:
DRAKENSBERG AND SURROUNDING NEWS FOR THE PERIOD WINTER 2020
DRAKENSBERG AND SURROUNDING NEWS FOR THE PERIOD AUTUMN 2020
DRAKENSBERG AND SURROUNDING NEWS FOR THE PERIOD SUMMER 2019/2020
DRAKENSBERG AND SURROUNDING NEWS FOR THE PERIOD SPRING 2019.
DRAKENSBERG AND SURROUNDING NEWS FOR THE PERIOD WINTER 2019.
DRAKENSBERG AND SURROUNDING NEWS FOR THE PERIOD AUTUMN 2019
DRAKENSBERG AND SURROUNDING NEWS FOR THE PERIOD SUMMER 2018/2019
The Berg Times introduces the broad tourism offering of the Drakensberg.
Therefore various topics are addressed.
- Firstly, introducing the Drakensberg as an ideal destination for conferences, incentives, exhibition and other events;
- Furthermore, the fact that the Drakensberg and surrounding area is ideal for tour packages for small to large leisure tourism groups;
- Also, regular articles on hiking in the Drakensberg;
- Moreover, articles on San heritage in the Drakensberg;
- Furthermore, details on regular events, upcoming events and things to do in the Drakensberg;
- Recommendations regarding towns and villages to visit in the area surrounding the Drakensberg; and
- Additionally, various ad-hoc and topical matters in this region; and
- Lastly a detailed directory on tourism suppliers in the area.
This publication is distributed to:
- Firstly, all SATSA accredited inbound tour operators in South Africa;
- All KwaZulu-Natal based professional conference and exhibition organisers;
- All South African incentive organisers;
- South African associations; and
- Finally, some 300,000 South African in the major South African tourism generating regions.
If you would like to advertise in this publication, please contact James Seymour on email@example.com.