Winterton Guest House is a three bedroom house situated in the South African village of Winterton. But Winterton is the gateway to the Central Drakensberg. So this guest house has access to all of the exciting experiences of the Drakensberg and surrounds. Furthermore this holiday home offers an outdoor pool and guests can also relax in the garden.
This guest house has a well-equipped kitchen with an oven and a microwave. Moreover there is a living room and a flat-screen TV. The holiday home also comes with a seating area and a bathroom. This guest house is only some 32 km from the Cathkin and Champagne Valley area and about 50 km from the Northern Drakensberg.
Off site activities:
- Firstly, hiking from Monks Cowl, Injisuthi, Cathedral Peak, the Mnweni Valley or the Royal Natal Camps;
- Participating in some of the other adventure pursuits in the Drakensberg such as Scootours, e-biking, hot air ballooning, trail running, horse riding, mountain biking, fishing, abseiling, abseiling, white river rafting, and zip lining;
- Visiting Falcon Ridge and the Reptile Centre;
- Also visiting some of the craft centres such as KwaZulu Weavers or Thokozisa;
- Additionally, visiting some of the San rock art sites, such as Main Cave at Giants Castle and Battle Cave at Injisuti;
- Enjoying the Winterton Country Club;
- Furthermore, visiting some of the interesting museums in the area such as the Winterton Museum, Sandra se Winkel, The Ladysmith Siege Museum and Rock Art Museum at Didima;
- Taking a battlefield tour to sites such as Spionkop, Colenso and Ladysmith; and
- Finally, visiting some of the excellent eateries in the town such as the “Pig and Plough”.
So go ahead and fill out the following form for more information about the this venue.
Photo Gallery| Winterton Guest House Map.