This venue is located on a private eco estate adjacent to the Drakensberg Sun Resort and Hotel. This is in the Champagne Valley area of the Central Drakensberg. This is one of the most beautiful of all the Drakensberg mountain valleys. But with Cathkin Peak and Champagne Castle towering over all who enter the valley one cannot help but feel awe-inspired by the spectacular scenery.
Cathkin peak at 3149 meters above sea level is not quite the highest mountain. But it is undoubtedly the most prominent feature in the region.
Misty peaks offer you a choice of three upmarket, 4-star graded, self-catering villas. These are fully equipped with all the comforts to make your stay a truly memorable experience.
Misty Peaks is located on the Bergview estate which provides easy access to :
- Firstly, hiking trails that link up to attractions such as the Blue Grotto and Cleo Falls;
- Secondly, Is adjacent to the Drakensberg Sun and its renowned pub, restaurant and entertainment facilities such as its stables;
- Is just around the corner from the “Canopy Tour” zip lines;
- Is in close vicinity to Berg Air, with its micro-brewery, chocolate factory and Farmer’s Friend’s Farm Stall;
- Sixthly, Cedarwood Shopping Centre, with its arts and craft shops, Ady’s Coffee Shop and the Macedonian Cheese Shop;
- The Drakensberg Boy’s Choir;
- San Rock art at Main Cave near Giants Castle Camp and Battle Cave, near Injisuthi Camp;
- Valleys of the like of Cathedral Peak and the Amphitheatre;
- Towns such as Winterton, Bergville, Ladysmith and Estcourt;
- Finally, is near to attractions such as Thokosiza, The Cathedral Wine Estate and the KwaZulu-Natal Battlefields.
So, for more information and a value for money quotation, please fill in the following form.