The unique Inkunzi Cave and Zulu Hut are located in the foothills of the Central Drakensberg mountains, in the beautiful Champagne Valley, of South Africa. Both have a Rock finish inside and out, with rock paintings and carvings on the walls to guarantee you an African experience. To complete this African experience, they now have our very special Squatter Shack, The Diddly Squat Eco Abode.
Inkunzi Cave and Zulu Hut are in close vicinity to a number of exciting activities. These include:
- Firstly, golf. The Monks Cowl Golf Resort is located right next door to Champagne Valley Resort. Champagne Valley Resort is approximately 2 km away;
- Also, bowls. The Nest Hotel is some 4 km away. Here you can be trained by an ex-Springbok and play on championship quality greens;
- Furthermore, Fishing – there is excellent fishing at Bell Park Dam;
- Moreover, hiking. The Drakensberg has the highest concentration of hikes in South Africa;
- Additionally, Zip-lining. The Drakensberg Canopy Tour, Dragon Peaks and Four Rivers Adventure;
- Trail running and mountain biking. The valley has a series of dedicated trails;
- Additionally, horse riding at Dragon Peaks Resort or Drakensberg Sun;
- Excellent eateries and pubs;
- Craft centres;
- Also, San rock art sites open to the public – Main Cave at Giants Castle and Battle Cave at Injisuthi;
- Taking in a Drakensberg Boys Choir concert;
- A craft brewery;
- Additionally, a wine estate;
- Moreover, hot air ballooning. There are two operators in The Valley;
- Helicopter flips;
- Visits to some of the interesting surrounding towns and villages;
- The chocolate factory,
- A Macedonian cheese shop;
- Falcon Ridge Bird Park;
- A reptile centre;
- Also, abseiling;
- But, don’t miss the famous battle sites;
- White river rafting; and
- Lastly, relaxing and looking at the beautiful sunsets over the Drakensberg.
So please complete the following form for a quotation or for more information.
Map for Inkunzi Cave and Zulu-Hut. Photo Gallery of Inkunzi Cave and Zulu-Hut.