Glenside Farmhouse is a 100-year-old farmhouse situated 8 kilometres from Winterton in the Central Drakensberg. Moreover, Glenside is located on a working farm.
This farmhouse has four bedrooms. Two with king-size beds. One with a queen and one with two x 3/4 beds. A cot and a compactum for changing babies. Three bathrooms are on hand. Two full en-suite, one shower, basin, and toilet.
It includes a spacious lounge leading onto a covered veranda gracious dining –room with seating for eight persons. Moreover, Glenside has a kitchen and breakfast sunroom, with counter and stools as well as couches and a dining table. Furthermore, a scullery with a dishwasher, freezer and washing machine, leads off the kitchen. The veranda runs along two sides of the house and provides a generous entertainment area, which includes a braai area.
There are a number of must-do activities in the vicinity of Glenside Farmhouse:
- Firstly, visit the famous battle site of Spionkop;
- Also, take a hike in the Monks Cowl Camp, Cathedral Peak, Mnweni Valley or Amphitheatre;
- Moreover, visit the Spionkop nature reserve;
- Browse at one of the many craft centres such as KwaZulu-Natal Weavers;
- Visit the Cathedral Peak Wine Estate, the Berg Air Chocolate Factory and the Drakensberg Brewery;
- Visit the Ladysmith Siege Museum;
- Furthermore, spend some time at the Winterton Museum; and
- Finally, partake in the many adventure activities of the area. These include hot air ballooning, helicopter flips, Scootours, E-biking tours, abseiling and white river rafting. Additionally, horse riding trail running, mountain biking, zip-lining, mountaineering, abseiling, and so much more.
So for more information, please complete the following form: