Introduction to Bergventure
Bergventure is a youth camp company located in the Central Drakensberg. Programmes offered range from adventure, leadership, and teambuilding – or BergVenture adapts to what your requirements are.
Bergventure located at the foot of the Cathkin Peak, Champagne Valley, Central Drakensberg, overlooking the Sterkspruit falls. Furthermore, nature is all around and is an experience to be enjoyed. It is part of the Fernwood Estate.
Moreover, BergVenture facilities are big and beautiful. Accommodation is offered in dormitory styled rooms, with support staff being housed in private en-suite rooms.
The mission of Bergventure is to stimulate young minds. Also, they offer them the opportunity to explore their own untapped abilities, build new relationships and experience adventure while having loads of fun…
The following are some testimonials from previous clients:
Firstly, “Thank you so much for another wonderful experience. Your team were excellent in interacting with the group. We’ll be back!”
– Ms Scullan, Uelzen Primary School
Moreover, “Fantastic! We will be back.”
– Ms Niebuhr, Michaelis School
Thirdly, “The children had a ball, and we are sure they gained much from this experience in terms of confidence and teamwork.”
– Ms Robertson, Atholton Primary
“Very nice surroundings. Activities were excellent, and learners enjoyed everything.”
– Mr Maseko, Sacred Heart College
“Learners were kept busy and occupied from the time they arrived right up to the time of departure. They have all commented on the fantastic experience they have had.”
– Ms Harms, Charles Hugo Primary
“Good variety of activities, well co-ordinated, structured for the purpose and outcomes.”
– Mr Nana, SBSM
“Thank you for a wonderful camp, the guys truly had a great time, and your place is beautiful.”
– Mr Tsubella, Voices of Victory
Lastly, “A very, very pleasant experience. All children enjoyed absolutely everything.
– Mrs Van Tonder, Harriston
All Berg Venture activities are on a 205-hectare property. So for more information on BergVenture or a special deal, please fill out the following form.
Activities in Cathkin Park or Champagne Valley
Cathkin Park is renowned for its wide range of adventure pursuits:
- Firstly, hiking;
- Secondly, trail running;
- Additionally, Mountaineering;
- Moreover, Mountain Biking;
- Also, fishing;
- White River Rafting;
- Moreover, horse Riding;
- Also, E-biking;
- Additionally, Quad-biking;
- Also, Scrambling, and so much more.
Furthermore, over and above these, there are many cultural related, shopping and culinary venues that you can visit. These include:
- Firstly, Berg Air;
- Secondly, the Oaks Supermarket;
- Moreover, Cedarwood Shopping Centre;
- Drakensberg Boys Choir;
- Thirdly, Falcon Ridge Birds of Prey;
- Also, Dragon Rock Reptile Centre;
- Additionally, Deon’s Honey and Bee tours;
- Also, Scrumpy Jack; and
- Moreover, Thokozisa (right at the entrance to the Valley area).