Introduction to ATKV Drakensville Resort
ATKV Drakensville Resort is a substantial self-catering and camping resort located in the Northern Drakensberg of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Moreover, ATKV Drakensville Resort has a magnificent view of the Amphitheatre.
So, complete the following form or read on for more information:
ATKV Drakensville has five broad accommodation types:
Bed and Breakfast:
Firstly, Two-Bedroom sleeper with single beds
One air-conditioned room with two single beds. Moreover, with two comfortable chairs and a table, a mini-fridge. Additionally, one Snappy Chef plate, a Snappy Chef kettle, as well as a microwave. The rooms also have one sink, one pot, one pan with cutlery and crockery for two. The en-suite bathroom has a shower, basin and toilet. Also, these rooms also have a TV, and there is a carport.
Three-bedroom units with one bedroom (single or double) for two with en-suite bathroom.
Secondly, Two-person sleeper units, with a double bed.
One air-conditioned room with one double bed. Also, two comfortable chairs and a table, a mini-fridge. Additionally, one Snappy Chef plate, a Snappy Chef kettle, as well as a microwave. The rooms also have one sink, one pot, one pan with cutlery and crockery for two. The en-suite bathroom has a shower, basin and toilet. Moreover, these rooms also have a TV, and there is a carport.
Self-catering; Two, four and six sleeper units.
Flats; two sleeper units
Disabled accommodation; six sleeper units
Camping and Caravanning
At the resort:
- Firstly, Pools: Hot indoors and cold;
- Also, a water slide;
- Thirdly, monster chess;
- Also, pot game;
- Adventure mini golf;
- Hiking trail;
- Bird watching;
- Games room;
- Moreover, an animal farm;
- The Koswerf restaurant offers a delicious buffet and à la carte meals; and
- The resort also has an ATM, liquor store, convenience store, and there is a beauty salon.
Activities in the vicinity:
- Firstly, San Rock Art;
- Secondly, Drakensberg Boys Choir;
- Also, Falcon Ridge Raptor Center;
- Royal Natal National Park;
- Moreover, Drakensberg underground hydropower station;
- Kerkenberg, Retief Pass and Barefoot woman;
- Additionally, Spionkop battlefield and nature reserve;
- Winterton Museum; and
- Furthermore, Dragon rock reptile centre.
The Sentinel Hall can accommodate 800 people in theatre-style seating. Furthermore, all equipment and facilities needed to host a successful conference can be provided.