Introduction to Little Cliff
Little Cliff Self-Catering has one of the best views in the whole Champagne Valley of Cathkin Peak, Sterkhorn and Dragon’s Back in the Drakensberg. This is due to its location on the S-Bend of the R600.
Little Cliff has four bedrooms. Three of these have double beds and one has two single beds. Moreover, there is a separate main bathroom and a separate shower. Additionally, there is a separate toilet.
There is a large kitchen. Also a substantial lounge and a downstairs sitting room and dining room. The sitting room leads out to a substantial entertainment lapa. So if you are interested please complete the following form…or read on below that for more information.
Little Cliff is in close vicinity to the entrance of the Monks Cowl Camp and its renowned hikes. In addition the Falcon Ridge Bird Park and The Reptile centre are just up the road on the R600.
Additionally, there is so much else to do:
- Fishing in locations such as Bell Park Dam;
- Mountain and trail running circuits;
- Craft centres;
- Helicopter flips;
- Excellent eateries and pubs;
- Hot air ballooning;
- White river rafting;
- Horse riding;
- A chocolate factory;
- A wine estate;
- A home brewery;
- Farm stalls;
- A bee and honey tour;
- Battlefield sites of the like of Spionkop and Willow Grange;
- San Rock Art Sites open to the public. Firstly, Battle Cave at Injisuthi Camp and Main Cave at Giants Castle;
- The Drakensberg Boys Choir Concerts; and
- Major events such as the ‘Polar Bear Swim’ and ‘Music in the Mountains”
So please complete the following form for more information or a quotation.